Our Mission & Vision
Food Shift is developing collaborative models to reduce food waste, feed communities, and provide jobs.
We believe thousands of people can be employed in the recovery, redistribution, and processing of excess food. By reducing food waste, we can feed the hungry, create jobs, combat climate change, and cultivate more sustainable communities.
Learn more about Food Shift’s work in this video:
- Dana Gunders, Advisor and Expert on Food Waste Reduction, Next Course LLC
- Robert Egger, Founder & President, L.A. Kitchen; CEO, Strong Food
- Jonathan Packman, Chief Marketing Officer, Belcampo
- Tristram Stuart, Author & Environmental Campaigner
- Alexis Frasz, Cultural Anthropologist & Strategy Consultant, Helicon
- Grace Yuan, Food Shift Advisor
- Beth Palm, Social Entrepreneur
- Jonathan Bloom, Journalist & Food Waste Expert
- Brahm Ahmadi, Founder & CEO, Community Foods Market
- Michael R. Dimock, President, Roots of Change
- Thomas Adams, PhD, President & CEO, Better Futures Minnesota