We are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented team member with Salesforce experience to work 10-20 hours/month in order to implement changes to our Salesforce database as needed and provide IT support to other team members. Hours are flexible and position may be remote.
Food Shift currently has Salesforce set up, and we are using it to store information about contacts and organizations, donations, recovered food and more. Salesforce has allowed us to grow our organizational capacity, yet we know we can get more value out of it and would like to take our use of it to the next level in 2016/2017. We hope you can help us!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement structural and organizational changes to Food Shift’s Salesforce database, potentially including but not limited to:
- Adding or deleting fields.
- Integrating Salesforce with Food Shift’s website, MailChimp, and Google Drive.
- Creating reports & dashboards.
- Providing Salesforce technical assistance to other team members.
- We welcome your other recommendations about how we can make our Salesforce run more efficiently!
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills Required:
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Willingness to train others as needed
- Creativity and a willingness to experiment
- Interest in community health, environmental issues, social justice and/or sustainable food systems, a plus.
Working with Food Shift is an opportunity to grow, be creative, wear many hats, and be a part of a fun team working to build a movement to end food waste. We hope you’ll join us!
To apply, please email your resume, a brief statement about why you’d like to work with Food Shift and your experience with Salesforce, where you heard about this opportunity and your time availability to email@example.com, with the subject line “Salesforce Administrator.”