Food Shift is currently looking for someone to join our Social Media team to help manage our Twitter page. The time commitment is 5-10 hours a week and can be done remotely. Experience is a plus but we are willing to train the right candidate!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Share thoughtful, engaging and relevant content daily
- Actively engage with the community; respond timely and consistently
- Target potential advocates for petitions and campaigns
- Monitor trends in social media tools and applications
- Communicate effectively and consistently with Food Shift team to ensure effectiveness
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills Required:
- Strong organizational skills
- Internet savvy
- Excellent at time management
- Creativity and a willingness to experiment
- Current presence on Twitter is a plus
Working with Food Shift is an opportunity to grow, be creative, wear many hats, and be a part of a fun team working to build a movement to end food waste. We hope you’ll join us!
To apply, please email your resume, a brief statement about why you’d like to work with Food Shift, where you heard about this opportunity and your time availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.