- Maintaining and updating Salesforce records, including:
- Contacts management
- Exporting data from online platforms
- Cleaning data and preparing for import or export
- Maintaining and updating online filing system (Google Drive)
- Responding to general Food Shift inquiries
- Various financial and budgeting tasks (training provided)
- Other administrative tasks as needed
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills Required:
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Must be available to work part time in the Alameda office. Option to work from home for other hours.
- Salesforce experience or desire to have working knowledge of Salesforce, a plus
- Creativity and a willingness to experiment
- Desire to help grow and develop a dynamic non-profit
Working with Food Shift is an opportunity to grow, be creative, wear many hats, and be a part of a fun team working to build a movement to end food waste.
While this is an unpaid position, Food Shift puts a strong emphasis on volunteer skill-building and we are committed to ensuring a productive learning experience. It is a great way to build your resume, gain new skills, and make a difference. We hope you’ll join us!
To apply, please email your resume, a brief statement about why you’d like to work with Food Shift, where you heard about this opportunity and your time availability to email@example.com with the subject line “Administrative & Operations Assistant.”